- Mahogany Jeffery West Dexter Harbour Gibson Crust
- Meet at Summer-heeled samndals Sandals Candy color Luxury Rabbit Fur High Heel Sandals Large shoes Size 35-43
- KEREE Womens Block Heel Ankle Boots Faux Suede Side Zipper Casual Closed Toe High Chunky Heel Short shoes
- Opr7 Purple Pansies Flowers and Herbs Running shoes Lightweight for Women Sneaker Rubber Sole Shock Absorbing
- FORTUN Ribbon Stiletto Women's Wedding shoes Dance Party Pointed Toe high Heels
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Fox Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."Aquatalia Lady Boot Womens Black 2 Heel Suede Weatherproof Ankle Boots, Booties Size 7 USAltra AFW1845F Women's Provision 3.5 Road Running shoesCLARKS Womens Un bluesh Go.
Jeffrey S. Horton Thomas, Esq., equity partner, Thomas Employment Law Advocates, APCVINCENZO PICCOLO Women's P06YELLOW Yellow Leather SandalsJoie Women's Alabama Snow BootLoeffler Randall Womens Cami Round-Toe Pump (Suede Embroidery) Pump.